Dear Valued Patients,
Life has been anything but normal this year and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you [and your family]. We are open to provide you with service for all your dental needs. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear — such as masks, face shields, gowns — than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at 519-351-5050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and lookforward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Northside Dental Office.